To get to the top on search result pages of major search engines such as Google and Bing, you need to optimize your website in specific ways. Here's basically what needs to be done:
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Description Optimization
- Search Engine Friendly URL Structure
- Images with Alt Information
- Proper Use of Heading Tags
- XML Sitemaps
- Fast Loading Pages
- No Broken or Bad Links
- Creating XML sitemaps.
- Setting up Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting up Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Submitting sitemaps to Google and Bing.
- Setting up canonical URLs to avoid duplication issues.
- Header tag optimization.
- Building internal links.
- Product images optimization.
- Hyperlink optimization.
- Robots.txt creation.
- Setting up Google Analytics and integrating with the website.
- Title tags optimization.
- META tags optimization.
- Content optimization.
- Article writing - 2 articles (blogs).
- Adding Schema Markup to the website.
- Setting up URL structure.
- Keyword Research
- Website page load optimization
- Google My Business setup & verification
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which is a practice to enable your website to be more visible in search engines. In simple terms, it means optimizing your website in such a way that more people looking for your business can easily see you on search engines like Google and Bing.
Say you are a furniture company based in London and you want for your website to show up when someone searches “office furniture in London” on search engines, you can use various SEO practices to achieve it.
Good question. We have been in the SEO industry for a really long time and have worked on numerous sites that we have been able to figure out what works and what doesn’t for a website in terms of SEO.
Whether you already have a website or you wish to build a new one, we can help you optimize the content and structure of your website in such a way that it is liked by search engines and as a result you get more potential leads to your business.
We perform a number of SEO optimizations including on-page optimization and off-page optimization to ensure you get the highest possible rankings and results for your business online.